Age and Change

My 24th birthday is around the corner. I’m getting old day-by-day. Is there any inevitable event such as aging and change? Aging and Change has been constant in our lives. You change as you grew old, you jive into new principles and you learn to be more open. I was reflecting on the important things that had changed in my life. Firstly, I’m more mature in taking life decisions. Secondly, I’m more mature on handling relationships be it in family, workplace, friendship and to my long-term relationship with Marko. On the physical appearance, I think my body figure had matured and bloated a lot. Now, I can face different sets of people at all sorts of ages, with different personalities and have a coffee conversation with them. Then, I realize there were some things that should’ve NOT change or rather should have change to improve. Firstly, I spend less time visiting the Church to offer my prayers. Secondly, I’m forgetting how to enjoy life to its fullest as I’m always preoccupied with a lot of things in mind. Most importantly, some part of our relationship have changed. Maybe it’s me who have change or only because that at our age we need to make some priorities in life. I know I should not cling too much on the past… But then I just miss the old us. Careless, insanely in-love, more kisses, more hugs, more endearments… (why am I writing about this???) - I just miss the old times. Maybe we just outgrew those things because we are getting old. Now, I should try to outgrow this feeling. Again, for the end time… I just miss the old times….

No comments:

Post a Comment