coughs and colds

I went to Medical City to have my coughs and colds checked by a doctor. I’ve been self medicating with commercialized medicines since I got my colds and cough. Not to mention that I’m drugging myself with drowsy decolgen so as to relieve me from my colds every night and to doze me a to long sleep. Thank God, I have a Intellicard HMO provided by the company, I don’t have to bother with the consultation fees of the doctor. That’s one of the perks of being employed.

Marko accompanied me to the hospital. Well actually, he forced me to visit a doctor. As my name was called, he was insisting to join me so he can hear for himself the doctor’s prescription. I told him “I’m a big girl na… Kaya ko na ‘to". He always have this feeling that I won’t pay too much attention on what the doctor have to say. He was definitely right. I just hate being prescribed with medicines.

The doctor, advised me to take sinupret instead of decolgen and prescribed some medicines for my coughs.

After my check-up, Marko treated me for dinner to celebrate because I was able to hit my annual sales target. We rarely have a date so I really appreciate it. We ended up ourselves to A Veneto Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante at SM Super Centre Pasig. Apparently, it was owned by one of our head during our internship at Adidas.



I ordered one of my most favorite pasta Oil and Garlic Seafood in White Sauce. I don’t have appetite for white pastas but this one is an exemption. The garlic is very tasty together with the taste of the shrimp.



I also like the site of construction workers painting on the wall. Particularly, customers love their Oil in Garlic pastas and pizza. Prices are affordable and comes with great serving which  is definitely good for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment