My Birthday Wishlist

I’m not the type of person who would normally celebrate her birthday. Honestly, I hate celebrating my birthday. I would rather stay at home, have an intimate time with myself while watching chick flick dvds at home or visit the Church all-by-myself and do soul searching.

So it’s weird that I’m listing my Birthday Wishlist. On my birthday would like to do following…


1. Visit a Church and offer my thanksgiving prayer because God had given me another year to live.



2. Try a restaurant I have never tried before. Feed myself as I do my birthday wishlist 2 & 3.

3. Ice Skating at SM Mall of Asia. It was four years since the last time we went ice skating. Eat ice cream after :)




4. I want to visit Manila Ocean Park. Take a tour at Oceanarium, see the jellies dancing sea fairies, try fish spa and for the finale watch the musical fountain show.



No comments:

Post a Comment