It’s already 12 midnight and yet my senses are awake. It seems that my body clock for sleeping time is 1am. So now, I’m boiling the water so I can have a tea with laxatives on (I think i’m constipated). I am also visiting blogs that can inspire me to have a healthy Lifestyle. Scanning their blogs I was looking for a twinge of hope and enlightenment.



While having our dinner at Wendy’s my brother told me about this “destiny” of getting fat. His classmate once told him that if your destined to be fat then you are destined. I told him to take those words back because it got me scared. As you can see my brother gained weight when he entered college and now his almost on the stage 3 of obesity (if there are such stages). He is holding on this destiny thing that’s why he’s not doing anything to loose some weight.



Marko and I were supposed to jog after our dinner. Apparently it started to drizzle then heavy rain drops were pouring out from the sky. My brother laughed at me while telling me “ate mukhang destiny mo nga”. Honestly, I really feel bad about it even I know it was some sort of joke.



Marko and I ended up snuggling each other and playing with our dog. I’m still bothered though.



Taken with Instagram at Home Sweet Home

No comments:

Post a Comment