Here's to my New Gadget ixus 240

Here’s the unboxing of my new gadget fresh from Canada, my pink Canon Ixus 250 (Elph 320). This should be a replacement for my Panasonic lumix lx3. I’m still torn whether I will sell or not my Lumix LX3 since there’s a sentimental value attached into it. It was Marko’s Christmas gift last 2010. Anyway, I have posted it already on online buy-and-sell sites. Up to now, I haven’t receive any  message from serious buyer except for one who wants to buy it for 7k only (uughhh! Sobrang barat lang di ba?).





The reason why I fell in love with the camera is because its sleek and handy plus with wi-fi capabilities so I can easily post my captured moments online via itouch/ iPad transfer. Amazing right? This is my remedy for low quality and grainy images produced by my mobile gadgets. To top of the wireless transfer, it has unique program presets such as toy camera, fish eye, soft skin and sporting the slow motion video.



One of my rants would be the touch response. I would prefer the ordinary mode dial instead of the touch screen thingy. Touch screen is not so responsive (Only apple provided super-fast touch response for me).



I gave marko his homework, work on the wireless transfer of images to my itouch as I don’t have high tolerance in reading manuals. It worked well :) Now I am so ready to use this point and shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment