Girl Bonding with my Best-Friend-Forever

I’m glad that lately I’ve been experiencing social life with my BFF (lelet) since grade school. After office, I would normally spend most of the time with Marko, my Saturdays with him and Sundays for myself to procrastinate and daydream all-day-long in my bed. This made me realize that I should also somehow spend some quality time with my friends. I’m just happy that now my BFF and I are exchanging funny comments in FB, sending text messages to each other and just 2 weeks ago we spend time together in the gym. It’s been awhile since the last time I have experienced a girl-buddy who would recommend what hairdo and clothes would fit me because normally, I would ask for marko’s recommendations then we’ll end up arguing specially on the clothes I want to wear. This is one of the things I miss about having a single life because you spend more time with your girlfriends exchanging girl talks a lot more often. God know how much I miss girl talks (which I envy my sister and her set of girlfriends) Don’t get me wrong, I’m enjoying my in-a-relationship status, it’s just that I’m looking for balance. I’m happy I’m gaining it now…


Next week, Lelet and I will be scheduling gym sessions as we made a pact of being fit and sexy. I feel so excited about it :) 





watched Magic Mike on big screen with my BFF (lelet). 

No comments:

Post a Comment