If you are passing by south express way (passing thru Alabang to Susana Heights exit– if I got the directions right) you would surely notice this tree.  I’ve been dying to take a picture of this tree. I made several attempts since I have to position myself in shooting mode while the car is moving. Taking a nice angle of it is a big challenge, so here’s the closer shot I got.


I feel so attached with them, maybe because of my recurring dream of a big tree when I was young. My eyes would instantly glitter every time I see trees. It just brings me unexplainable joy. For me tree symbolizes courage and strength. A tree can stand up tall and proud despite of the storms and weathers it encounters.  I’m amazed how it lifts its arms up to the sky as if always praising our Lord. I wish human races can do the same. I always dreamt of being a tree when I die. I might also note in my will to place my remains under a tree.


My project is to take a picture of it in on different settings of the day sunrise and sunset. I’ve been a big fan of trees ever since which sooner I will be posting in my blog.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment