Music Doll

I got this music doll in watson’s for my 18th birthday which I eventually gave to my boyfriend to remind him of me. He often finds this music doll creepy and my dog also finds her creepy too, specially when it starts making sounds.




I got inspired to learn the basics of DSLR when I watched video tutorials from FroKnowsPhoto.com. Looking for an interesting subject, I chose my music doll as my model. I shoot different angles of her.



Well, I was bit pretty impress with my work :)



Here’s Marko busy watching anime series on my iPad. He usually does that during his free time.


I used to like anime series way back in my high school days but now I have loose my likes on it. I remember those days when I fantasize for Tamahome (fushigi yuugi) as my boyfriend.



I just love when he does that. He looks so lazy!!!!!!!! So perfect :D

No comments:

Post a Comment