I'm so blessed for having the 'BEST' boyfriend in the world

I remember I was having an argument with a friend who is much sweeter girls or boys? Now, I know the answer. Often times boyfriends are much sweeter than girlfriends.


The proof is this….



I always have my ‘happily ever after’ at my side. Yes, I am so lucky and blessed to have him. Despite me being ‘monster girlfriend’ at times and for having such a short temper, he would just smile at me and kiss my forehead while saying “kaya kita love eh…" Syempre ako guilty naman.


He also has this talent of making simple things sweet. Yes, he is indeed romantic. Sabi nga nila he’s a gem :) 


We have flaws in our relationship though. We were not so hopelessly in love to each other unlike before, but now to a different level.


To my ‘ever loving supportive boyfriend’ (as I always quote. i hope you’ll be able to read this):



I love you so much. You are the reason for my sanity. Thanks for being always there for me and for letting me be there for you. I love you! I love you! I love you! I am always your own <3


No comments:

Post a Comment