[gallery]

Time Flies so Fast


I never thought that our family will be attached to a dog. I remember when we first bought Twinkle in the pet shop which was unplanned at all. I was supposed to buy my boyfriend a Siberian Husky but we ended up buying a shih tzu. I immediately gave in when she rested in my arms.  At that time I was anxious if she will be accepted by the rest of the households. It turns out that just like me they were so excited to raise a dog!


I was like adopting a real baby at that time. Twinkle our shih tzu was so adoring that’s why people in our home kept on spoiling her. She became my mom’s stress reliever when my grand ma died. Now, everybody is treating her the youngest in the family.


This coming July is her first birthday. I’m just proud that I was able to raise a healthy dog for one year and of course for the coming years as well :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment