Drama: Work Work Work!

These past few months has been pretty stressful for me. The feeling that everything is spinning so hard you want to take a grip and puke. I was thinking if I’m the only one putting pressure to myself. I feel so sick and tired of that idea. I hate the feeling of being so exhausted with work (sino nga ba ang hindi?). Though I keep on reminding myself that “there’s no perfect job” so… much as well enjoy what you’re doing but the problem is… I’m not enjoying it anymore.


Don’t get me wrong. I enjoy our work environment, specially now that I’m starting to have a set of girl friends; the clients that are often pain in my ass is precious for me; the company that is giving me a lenient time and giving us big bucks of commission; Our operations head that I rather consider as my mentor.


So what am I ranting about? I’m not ranting about the company I am working with. I am ranting about myself because I’m at this point of realization were in I don’t find myself in this industry anymore. As much as I wanted to force myself to embrace it, I would still fall at the same pit of quitting. And now, where do I really want to be? Honestly, I still don’t know. I’m not sure also if taking an MBA would somehow help me figure things out. This reminds me of a conversation with a president of an IT company. He asked me if I’m really sure to invest on MBA, because I would learn better on actual that I should think of it twice before I decide (btw, he was pirating me at that time).


Taking an MBA would also mean of the risk of quitting my job, however I don’t see myself not earning a penny. Again and again, I keep on asking myself “Ella Ella ano ba talaga ang gusto mo???”

No comments:

Post a Comment