Christmas is Season of Giving

I have the feeling to share this. Last Friday, a stranger approached me begging for alms so he can buy his child a medicine. People along would ignore him. Why would somebody trust a stranger anyway? So it was my turn, he approached me. Apparently I have no change. I only have 500 peso bill and a few coins. At first I was hesitant to give him the larger amount but then I realize coins won’t give him much help so I gave him the 500 peso bill.



Come our Christmas Party evening, I received an envelope from our company. God had multiplied the amount I shared. He always multiplies everything :) I’m not sharing this to brag. You see, Christmas is a season of giving. I think its about time we share what God had blessed us.

Have a Blessed Christmas everyone. Enjoy it with your loved ones ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment