Stronger and Faster 2012

Dear Lord! Thank you for the immense blessings you have bestowed us this 2012! So, our 2012 has just ended with bang and we are ending it with an Oscar Christmas party for the win. It was almost impossible hitting the overall target. It entails more than 100% hard work and stress but yet with flying colors we have exceeded the unexpected.

I remember during our last game plan when the tag line “Stronger and Faster" was presented by our president I felt pessimistic despite the very promising visions. I was already on the verge of quitting on the middle of my race as sales in the IT industry. So many sleepless nights, prayers spoken and drama to tally everything.

image

This year’s highlight is making great friends (girl friends to be specific). To name few are Glad, Karen, Ms. Agnes and Ms. Arlee.We also have the coolest president. He surprises us when he attempted to dance “gangnam style" and he made Taylor’s Swift “Love Story" song duet with our colleague :) Tell you he is soooo adorable!!!

image

We also have the mother-like operations manager, Ms. Aly. She was never reluctant in sharing us her experience and sales strategies. She’s one of the persons who have motivated me to excel. Of course, I have here my sales manager and our technical head. Both were supportive and we work as a team.

image

I’m so grateful to be part of the team. The thing is I’m already attached with these people whom I treated as my family. That’s the dilemma when I decide to leave ITG because that would be definitely the hardest part of all.

Crossing my fingers, I pray that we still hit or even exceed next year’s target. Likewise, next year defines who we are. I’m confident with team because we have good breeds here (now I’m bragging). Anxious and Excited for 2013! We survived 2012.

Good to Great in Five Years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment