Setting up our very own food stall concept (snaxx shawarma) at Timog Food Plaza



It was just this year, September when we ventured into a franchising food business. Since buko shakes has been a fad, we franchised Metrofoodcart Business Corp. Buko Juan. They are one of the pioneers in establishing buko shake business inside malls of metro Manila.

Our first stall was in Jam Liner Edsa Kamuning. The first three months went well and we are almost 80% in achieving our initial investment.

Now, we are opening another food stall but now it’s our own food concept which we named snaxx shawarma. It’s located at timog food plaza also popular as bulalohan food court in Timog.

I can’t say I’m hands-on with this shawarma business only because I don’t eat shawarma. It’s my mom and dad’s idea. I just incorporated other snacks such as burger and hotdog sandwich in the food stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment