Diet Experiment

Yesterday, I started doing this popular diet which my friend introduced me. They call it GM (General Motors) Diet. It’s a seven day diet which you have to strictly follow.

The first day was all about FRUITS. You should double your water intake and eat nothing but fruits (except bananas).

image

I went to a nearby supermarket to buy a bowl of assorted fruits. My breakfast and lunch went well. Come this afternoon, I started to feel deprivation of foods I want to eat. I was trying to hold my self-control and I ended up totally feeling insane.

I was hungry, famished, starving… I ended up eating cup noodles. It was an epic failure.

I know it was only mind over matter and I have failed to fight my cravings. It’s silly because I never expected myself to be so emotional when it comes to food.

No comments:

Post a Comment