Work Drama and the Weather

The weather has been really crazy for the past few days same goes with my emotion towards work. I feel frustrated and hopeless as time goes by. I need an outlet to release all the stress and pressure, because honestly it’s sucking all my energy out. I know I’ve been sharing all my drama and all, but I’m still here at the same desk working my ass-off (or probably not enough). The whole package is freaking me off. Firstly, my oh-so-demanding clients compelling too much of my time. Secondly, I’m so confused with the direction specially the new product and services that has been newly introduced to me, I just find it not feasible to penetrate the market. I don’t see myself pushing it for the next few months. Thirdly, my heart is not in this field. If not for the bucks that I’m receiving each deal, I would’ve flown to another job offer.



I just miss the old me. Carefree… I may over think sometime but not the same gravity I’m feeling right now. Everything to me seems to be time bound. I just want to do something that I will enjoy even though it would require much of my effort and time.


No comments:

Post a Comment