We have tried all sorts of food to feed our shih tzu dog. We even tried this gourmet food from cesar on top of her usual dog kibbles. Di ba sosyal lang? Meron siyang ulam for the win.

After a week or so, she doesn’t want to eat her food again. She just sniffs it. So here I am, the ever loving supportive mommy bought her an alternative pedegree packed dog food. Again, after almost 3 weeks here we go again she just sniffs her food so I tried cooking her boiled carrots. Kaloka lang di ba? I can see how enthusiastic she is with her dog food. Not to mention that she’ll go crazy for KFC’s mashed potato with matching dancing and wagging her tail if she sees it.

Oh my gulay! Sometimes this dog is such pain-in-the-ass! But I lover her!

Gourmet Dog Food #pet #shihtzu #dog #canine (Taken with Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment