Why I Fell in love with Panasonic Lumix LX3


Like any aspiring photographers and the urge to be “in", I was saving a portion of my penny to buy a DSLR. Well anyways, photography is indeed an expensive hobby. Looking for an alternative someone suggested me to try compact digital still camera instead of buying bulky DSLR.


Other Compact Digital Still Cameras those of Panasonic are sleek and has the ease of use. You can play with it by manually and automatically setting it’s exposure, ISO, white balance etc. Well, it’s more handy compared with DSLR.


That was the time when I saw this photo taken by Sherman Liberato using Lumix LX3.



Guess what, this is “Ilog Pasig" during night time. The moment I saw this I told myself I would definitely buy that camera. 


Luckily, I got Lumix LX3 Christmas present from my ever loving supporting boyfriend. Right now I’m tinkering my LX3 and hopefully, will produce this kind of masterpiece.


Anyway, I still have high hopes of buying DSLR not for me but for my boyfriend. I’m targeting it for his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment