Training Log: Day 1

Dec 28th, 2010 12:54pm


Yesterday, December 27th I successfully woke up early to jog together with my mom and dad. We jog around the circles of Sta. Lucia Mall. We were able to jog 4 rounds. Actually, it was variants of jog, walk and walk :) 


This morning, I was upset because my dad didn’t wake me up to join them with our supposedly daily jogging routine. He thought i have office today. Well, I do have but I decided to “work from home".


Right now, I’m planning to visit the gym to trim out some fats. Anyway, I also tried to drink a slimming tea since I’m suffering constipation for the past few days.


Did you know that herbal slimming tea has “laxatives" that helps to induce bowel movements in our body specially during constipation. However, too much of it is not healthy. I’m trying to avoid it as much as possible because there are some possibilities you get dependent on it.


-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment