I'm So Mad About Acoustics!

I usually ignore my iPod, well I even gave my iPod to my brother. But lately, I’ve been into music these past few weeks. My earphone is my ultimate get away companion from annoying noises in the office. I love listening to RnB and Blues. I’m not a fan of loud and disturbing music; I’d rather listen to Canon Pachelbel. I have over 100 songs plus under my Blues playlist, composed of Boyz II Men and other old school songs.


And here goes my OPM acoustics. I came across to it last week in the music store. Since I can’t download songs from limewire, I was forced to buy one. And now I began to have my obsession to OPM acoustic renditions of latest and old music.


If you want latest music acoustic renditions, you can try:



Album : I love Acoustics too


Artist : Sabrina


01 - I’m Yours
02 - I Knew I Love You
03 - Your Body Is A Wonderland
04 - Bad Day
05 - Poker Face
06 - Bleeding Love
07 - Apologize
08 - Because Of You
09 - Take A Bow
10 - Stick With U
11 - Insomnia
12 - Ms. Brightside
13 - Everything You Want
14 - Crashing Cars
15 - How To Save A Life
16 - Iris
17 - Wherever You Will Go
18 - Ordinary People



This album is purely acoustic. Songs are a little bit old school. I love to play this whole track list when I’m riding the cab to Makati.


Album : Female Acoustic (from Alpha Music)


Artist : Ani Curtis


01 - Just Don’t Want to be Lonely
02 - Even the Nights are Better
03 - You are the Sunshine of My Life
04 - Longer
05 - Laughter in the Rain
06 - Every Now and Then
07 - Anything for you
08 - Don’t Give up on Us
09 - How Can I Tell You
10 - I Still Believe
11 - Just Tell Me You Love Me
12 - Let’s Wait Awhile
13 - Can’t We Try
14 - Here,There and Everywhere
15 - Just as Long as we have Love
16 - Take A Look Inside My Heart
17 - I Just Wanna Stop
18 - Someone Who Cares



For my little brother’s all time favorite, Princess. Her second single, “Addicted to Acoustic 2" carries my favorite “Where Are You Now by Honor Society".


Album : Addicted to Acoustic 2 (from Vicor music)


Artist : Princess


01 - Bad Romance
02 - Where Are You Now
03 - 3
04 - Two is Better than One
05 - Fireflies
06 - Fallin’ For You
07 - You Belong With Me
08 - Touch My Hand
09 - Mad
10 - One Time
11 - Tik Tok
12 - Already Gone
13 - Mama Do
14 - New Divide
15 - Trouble is a Friend
16 - Who Says
17 - Watcha Say
18 - You Still Have My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment