The Symphony of Parol at Ayala Triangle

Dec 31st, 2010 7:46pm


I’m one of the biggest fans of lights. I’m fascinated with it ever since I’m a little kid. This is why I love to visit overlooking sites. The lights look like twinkling diamonds enticing me so much. That’s also the reason why I’m fond of decorating Christmas lights. Unfortunately I only get to see them during Christmas seasons.


After visiting the Policarpio St. in Mandaluyong. We also visited Ayala Triangle to witness the “Symphony of Parols”. Parols and Christmas light dances through the groovy Christmas carols. There were smoke effect and green dancing laser lights at the middle of the show (which according to Marko’s niece is a green snake going up and down). Combination of blue and purple lights were hanging on the trees (apparently two of my favourite combinations). I also love the light decors along the street of Ayala Avenue which I call the “tear drop” lights. Same lights decors along Alabang.



Show starts at 6:00pm. Approximately of 15 minutes I guess. The shows repeats every after 30 minutes.



Niko begging us to go. He’s afraid of the light show. Most especially the green laser lights which he calls the up and down snakes.



I won’t get tired falling in love with lights. I’ll be forever in love with them.


-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment