Weekend Badminton


As part of my “Balik Alindog 2013" project, I asked my little sister and brother to play badminton. Luckily, there’s a near badminton court on our village. Most of the players in the badminton court are smashing their shuttlecocks like a pro. Apparently, kami lang ang newbies in the court on that time.

We went for a 2 hour badminton game which we really didn’t take seriously. I thought it will only cost me Php200.00 yun pala its Php200.00 per hour so that’s 400 bucks for just 2 hours.

Anyway, for the love of fitness I won’t feel bitter about it. It’s advisable if you rent a badminton court in team of four because individually you’ll spend lesser.

Here’s the badminton court details.
Badminton Town Recreational Center

Located at Emelda Avenue. Pasig City - beside Sta. Lucia East Mall.

Contact No: 632 647-9225


Per hour rate:

  • Tuesday & Thursday : 4pm - 11pm

  • Fee: P200/hour/court


Pay All-you-want:

  • should be minimum of four (4) players

  • Off-peak: Monday - Friday (8am-4pm): Fee- P80/person

  • Peak Hours: P100/person


No comments:

Post a Comment