Start of Something New

I promised myself several times to religiously  document important events in my life and because of my so busy schedule I don't have the luxury to do so. I'm hoping this could be a start of something new.

My life was a blast for the last year or should I say right before I graduated. For just a span of 2 years, I landed 3 jobs. The first job was a rather traumatic one for a fresh graduate like me, since my first boss was a total pre-madona. It was all about making coffee, arranging her schedule and making sure to make restaurant reservations  and buying her food for lunch. That was not definitely what I'm worth of. I never imagined myself as corporate secretary. That's when I decided to look for a more challenging work. So, I landed my second job in a multi-national company as a regional training officer. Colleagues are so nice, however I can feel the bias treatment since I was hired under agency. 6 months after, there are no relevant movement to be regularized since based on history you have to stay for about 2 years or more. So, I decided to look again for a more stable job and pop I got an interview schedule from an IT company. And yes, I got hired. Right now, I'm still working for this company, I almost decided to quit though. You may call me journey girl, yes I agree so.
Later on, in this blog I'll tell about the people I encounter on a daily basis. How I dealt with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment