Wedding Themes and Mood Board

Aloha! One of the best parts of planning a wedding is picking your chosen theme and color pallets. Right now I’m torn between the three: rustic, shabby chic and whimsical.

The theme likely represents the couple’s personality. In our case, my fiancĂ© and I are more of the nature-loving type so we’re picking the “rustic”.

Rustic theme is a combination of garden and vintage styling. For the embellishments, you creatively use mason jars, laces and burlap. It requires fewer flowers, more on the green like combination of million stars, hyacinth and a touch of pastel colored flowers.



On the other hand, “Shabby Chic” can go along with rustic theme. It’s more of an on-trend vintage feel. I’m picturing a chic and homey-feel in the reception by combining white, tiffany blue, peach and olive green.



I’m also more on the girly type. I’m eyeing the whimsical theme. Since, we’re going for Josiah’s Catering luckily they have ready centerpiece mock-up for this peg. 



No comments:

Post a Comment